Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Boy Least Likely To: Faith

Oh but I need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor

And when that love comes down
without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby
but I'm showing you the door














The Boy Least Likely To, "Faith"

I have posted this one before as well, but hopefully there are many new folks to these pages now in this, the SECOND DAY OF MY BOOK BEING AVAILABLE. And well, you can never go wrong with hand claps or George Michael covers.

Oh how I love the Boy Least Likely To! This English duo (with a handful of other musicians playing things like recorders and glockenspiels) have been releasing singles and EPs since 2003. They have one full length, The Best Party Ever and it's a delightful confection, so sugar coco pop with sing along choruses and beautiful instrumentation, the stand-outs being "Be Gentle With Me" and "I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star."

And here they cover the George Michael Dear John letter of a song, "Faith." Oh the inner turmoil and angst George wrote about, wanting his lover so but knowing he was better off without. And this is one of those kiss-off songs that is too much fun NOT to sing along with. So put it on loud and dance around your room in your jammies. This track is from their website and if you go there, link below, you can download even more tunes.

More about The Boy Least Likely To :: Full lyrics to "Faith"

4 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Hi, Clea, I am one of Krista Marino's other authors. I read the ARC of your book and LOVED it! It's brilliant and I recommend it to all girls who are trying to get over a dork!

Hope the books are flying off the shelves!

Little Willow said...

Oh, this song cover is fun. Speaking of George Michael, have you seen the commercials for the new TV show Eli Stone?

Congrats on the release of your book. It's super cute and quirky. I'm a bookseller who will be passing it along to my teen customers.

Faith Lyrics said...

Faith Lyrics nice song, nice band...

Juan said...

Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867