Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Donovan Woods : I Ain't Saying She's Better Than You

And all of the things you showed to me
That lead me to this solemn decree

I ain't sayin' she's better than you, you see
She's just better, than you, for me













Donovan Woods, "I Ain't Saying She's Better Than You"

It's true, I posted this long ago. If you've been with me, you know. But I had to, on this, THE DAY MY BOOK COMES OUT, pick the best break-up song, possibly, ever.

Break-up songs don't get any more truthful and forthcoming than this. This may be difficult to hear, this song. But I think it's worth it. Not just for the beauty of the music, or his wistful voice or delicate guitar, but the incredibly succinct sentiments here that I suspect are behind many, many break-ups.

There are lessons here gals, there are lessons.

Here is a guy opening up and being honest, he found someone better. Not a better person, just better for him.


Now, not to be overt or blunt here but hey, it is a blog for a book and that book comes out TODAY!!!! So head on over to Amazon.com, if you feel like it of course, and check it out, purchase it, tell your friends, you know the rest. It does make a great gift!!!!!! xox

You can BUY IT HERE (how was that for blunt?)




Donovan's MySpace Page :: More Songs By Donovan

1 comment:

Juan said...

Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867