Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Libbie Schrader :: Wish You Were The Woman

Where do we go from here
I don't think I can sleep this off
You've already made yourself clear
You think I would have had enough
But I wish you were the woman
I wish I was the man
When a man loves a woman the way I love you
He'll get her in the end













Libbie Schrader, "Wish You Were The Woman"

Schrader was in a band Think of England, that won all sort of Pantene-sponsored and Jewel (the singer) sponsored contests. Now she's a solo artist and she's still winning crap. She was a finalist in some International Songwriting Contest. You know I don't care about that stuff, I just like this song. It's pretty simple. And more importantly, it's fairly clever and I like clever.

I found this at the super-duper blog The Late Greats.

More about Libbie Schrader :: And even more

No comments: