Friday, March 16, 2007

Pink Nasty :: "Burn"

Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship



















Pink Nasty, "Burn"

You betcha, it's an Usher cover! Pink Nasty is an odd moniker for a solo artist. She is actually Sara Beck, a folksinger who lives in Austin. I don't know a ton about her (or Usher for that matter) but she sings this one earnestly enough, doesn't she? Hey, it's all about a relationship gone gummy bear sour and that makes it quite fitting for this here blog. FYI, she has another song floating around the internet that is a duet with Will Oldham and it's quite nice. But man, I just can't get over what a bad name Pink Nasty is. Yowsa. And remember, if you got any suggestions for break-up, dumping or otherwise down 'n' out tunes, let me know.

More about Pink Nasty :: Full lyrics to this song

No comments: